China shell mold casting factory, shell molding foundry, Baoding Guokun mainly producing custom metal casting in cast iron, grey iron, ductile iron, served for pump casting, agricultural machinery, engineering casting, valve casting, medical equipment, vehicle, railway casting, mining casting, automotive parts, etc
Shell molding casting, shell moulding casting, also known as precoated sand casting, is an expendable mold casting process that uses a resin covered sand to form the mold. Shell mold casting is the most precision casting process compared to other two sand casting methods, green sand molding process and resin sand molding casting method, very close to investment castings. So shell mold sand casting is usually used to make small to medium size metal casting parts that require high precision.
Ferrous and non-ferrous Metals for shell mold casting
Shell mold casting allows the use of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, most commonly using cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloys, and copper alloys.
- Gray iron shell mold casting, such as ASTM A48/A48M, ASTM A159, BS EN 1561, DIN 1691, etc
- Ductile iron shell mold casting, such as ASTM A536, BS EN 1563, GB/T 1348-1988, etc
- Carbon steel shell mold casting, such as ASTM A29/A29M(1030, 1040, 1045, 1050, etc)
- Alloy steel shell mold casting, such as SAE J1249 (4140, 4340, 8140, 8630, etc)
- Stainless steel shell mold casting, such as ASTM A959 (304, 316, 316L, etc)
- Aluminum alloy shell mold casting, such as ASTM B85-96(ASTM A356, A360, A383), JIS H5302:2000(ADC10.1, ADC12, etc), GB/T 15115-1994(YL102, YL112, etc)
- Bronze & copper alloys shell mold casting
Baoding Guokun Export and Import Trading Co., Ltd
Add: 777# Chaoyang South Street, Baoding City, Hebei, 071000, China
Factory Address: Wangdu County, Baoding City, Hebei, 071000, China